Connect your WooCommerce store to HugePOD
Step 1: Install the HugePOD plugin.
There are two ways to find the HugePOD plug-in. The first is to go to hugepod.com/stores and click the Link button under the WooCommerce icon
Next, enter the URL for your WooCommerce store in the popover and click Connect
The second way is head to your WooComerce site and open up the “Plugins” tab.Next, click "Add new" plugin, then search HugePOD
Install and Activate the HugePOD plugin.
Step 2: Connect your WooCommerce to HugePOD.
- Open the HugePOD tab and Connect.
- Register or login your hugePOD account. If you are already logged in, ignore it
- Click “Approve” button，allow access to the HugePOD plugin.
Step 3: Start adding products.
Through the HugePOD plugin you can automatically create products, their mockup images, descriptions, and pricing with just a few clicks. Click “Add product ” and add your first product!
That's it – you're done!
If you get an exception during this process, make sure that permalink settings are not set to Plain firstly. Here's how to set up permalink
- Open "Settings → Permalinks"
- Under "Common Settings" choose any other link structure other than "Plain" in order for the WooCommerce API to work.
- Click "Save Changes" button at the bottom of the page
- You can now check if the WooCommerce API is working by opening http://your-site-url-here.com/wc-api/v1/ in the browser. If the response contains JSON code with store information, then the API works, otherwise the permalinks are not enabled correctly.
If you have already set up Parmalink, the problem still exists. Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service.