How to Get Shopify API Permissions
1. Go to My Store, click on Apps.
2. Click on Develop Apps .
3. Click on Allow custom app development.
4. Click on Create an app.
5. Fill in the App name , and click on Create app.
6. Click on API credentials, and get the API key.
7. Click on Configuration and configure permissions.
8. You need to check the following permissions：
1） read_content、write_content; 2）read_themes、write_themes; 3）read_products、write_products; 4）read_customers、write_customers; 5）read_orders、write_orders; 6）read_fulfillments、write_fulfillments; 7）read_shipping、write_shipping; 8）read_inventory、write_inventory; 9） read_locations; 10）read_assigned_fulfillment_orders、write_assigned_fulfillment_orders; 11）read_third_party_fulfillment_orders、write_third_party_fulfillment_orders;
9. Click on Install app.
10. Get API Password, notice it's not API secret key.
11. Open HugePOD Service Center page, enter the API key and token.